We got our tree decorated, with new LED lights - man they're bright, love it!
Here's some shots of the tree and some special ornaments:
I LOVE personalized ornaments and always buy ornaments that I find with "ALEX" on them - I guess it stems to never being able to find my name on ornaments when I was little (or even now, guess "Jonnelle" still has made the list of most popular baby names!). Also love UT ornaments - we added two new ones to the tree this year, the football is one Andy bought while he was in TN before Thanksgiving and the Smokie (dog/mascot for all you non UT fans!) is to Alex from Nannee! I'd love to one day have a small white tree decorated in UT colors and ornaments.
I'll be back soon with pictures of our other two trees!






2 comments:
I love the tree! LED lights are bright, but I love them. The stained glass looking UT ornament is cute, and we have 2 of the football ones (with OU of course!). I'm thinking you could make an ornament with Jonelle on it!
Your tree looks beautiful and I love the sports ornaments!
Post a Comment