Monday, February 21, 2011

Love a Challenge...

Well, I love a good scrapbook challenge! Ha!
Over at Let's Scrap, there's a new design team challenge to use textures and make a homemade embellie. I made the green fabric flower in the top right hand corner for this layout of Haley's visit to USS Yorktown way back in July 2000:


I based the layout on the right side of this Let's Scrap sketch:


Hope you're having a happy President's Day! We're having a SNOWY one! Lakeville got so much snow in such a short time that we made national news (Jess texted me last night while I was scrappin to tell me!). Luckily Andy's keeping up with the snowblower, so we're not "snowed in", but it's STILL coming down, just not as heavily.
Take care!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Great Job with the LO! This is a great page. I love your homemade embellie.

tirzahdawn said...

Love all the pictures you are scrapping lately!