Saturday, February 19, 2011

Still Dreaming of Summer...

I found this cute picture of Alex and his buddy JP back from when we lived in Centreville, VA (which I spelled wrong on the layout, but NOT going to change it) and knew it needed some fun orange papers:


I used the left side of this Let's Scrap layout:


I'm looking forward to a weekend of scrappin in the basement - Alex will be at his dad's and Andy is having a John Wayne movie marathon that I won't be enjoying with him! (We have him a JW dvd full of old movies for Valentine's!). What are your plans?

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I love this Summer LO!I wish it were Summer! It was in the 60's yesterday, but back to cold and windy today. I hope to get a bit of cleaning done, but I will make time for some scrappin' too! Have fun!

Carrie said...

what a sweet little boy!! I don't scrap, but I've been organizing our pics on the computer and it's so fun to see little ones :)

Jenny said...

Love this summer layout with all of the bright colors! Makes me want summer to come quickly! Alex looks adorable. Thank you for sharing your ideas and your pictures! Wish I could be there scrappin' in your basement with you! Love you!