We had a very sweet Valentine's Day here!
It started with a beautiful (& yummy) cake from our Sunday School leader:


I received this sweet array of goodies from Alex and Andy:

I was lucky to get to attend Alex's school party!
Here he is with his buddy Carson:

Making a Valentine frame:

(notice the red face!? They had music and he was a dancing machine!!)
Playing twister:


Heart stacking:

Making a Magic Heart:


Love the concentration on his face and his tongue slightly sticking out!!
Playing Hot Potato with a heart pillow:

Their teacher, Mrs. Pond with her circle of sweeties:

After the party, I went to lunch with my other Valentine, talked to my Vandy Valentine (miss you H!), snuggled on the couch with Alex to read all of his Valentines from school, had heart shaped pepperoni pizza for dinner and took my funny Valentine to taekwondo! I'm so very blessed!
1 comment:
You had a fabulous Valentine's day! You are a lucky lady!
Post a Comment