I've mentioned that I've been involved in tag swaps and I just adore the group of talented ladies that are part of the group. One of lady wasn't able to participate in the newest round because she's getting married! Some of the swappers have made a wedding tag so we could send them out to her as a congratulations. Here's mine:

This tag was so fun and easy to make. I hope Rachel has a wonderful dream wedding!
3 comments:
This tag is beautiful! Congrats to the new couple!
I have to admit that when I saw your post title appear on my blog that I got my hopes up about you and BA! :) The wedding tag is absolutely beautiful! I always love your tags!
I love this!!!! I so wish we had met irl so that I could have seen some of your work with my eyes. These are just STUNNING!!!!
Post a Comment