Saturday, September 10, 2011

Paper Hat Parade...

When I had to send a paper bag to school yesterday, I had NO idea what it was for, but the result was not disappointing:

Alex's school has a 3rd grade tradition to make paper bag hats to celebrate the first week of school, complete with a parade around the school! How fun!
I think he looked SO cute in his hat:





I think it's a great way to celebrate a wonderful 1st week! Alex is enjoying his new teacher and is spending lots of time in that class. He wanted to be in Mr. Lahti's class, so getting to be in there is just the incentive he needs to do what he has to so he can spend lots of time in that room. (hope that made sense!)

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Alex looks like quite the 'Mad Hatter' in that cool paper hat! Love it! Looks like he is off to a great school year!

Also, saw your quilt peeks below. They look amazing! Someday I will pick sewing back up...lol!