My sweet lil man is sick. He woke up Sunday morning with a stuffy/runny nose. He didn't leave the house all day, he was pitiful. He kept telling me, "my tear bags are broken". What the what? Well after much discussion, we concluded that his eyes were very watery from being sick. We have NO idea where "tear bags" came from, but it's an "Alex-ism" that I wanted to be sure to write down.
I took him to the doctor Tuesday afternoon...he has strep! The doctor was shocked when the test came back positive because he assured us that his throat didn't hurt. He also let her know that his tear bags were fine now too!! It's our 1st time with strep in our house, but he says he feels fine, except for the darn stuffy nose. We'll be stir-crazy by Thursday when he's cleared to go back to school, aaah!






2 comments:
awwwww...poor little guy! Feel better Alex!
I am loving all of the "Alex-isms!" We are praying for Alex to get better very soon. Strep throat is NO fun at all! Please give him big hugs from us. Love and miss you all!
Post a Comment