Our house is FAR from picture ready, but here are few shots!
I think he did a great job! When I asked where the door was, he said there's a secret passage under the gold rocks. There's also a gold mine that you can "get gold to pay for your house taxes, but if you have already paid your taxes, you're home free to spend the money on fun cool stuff"! His creative imagination never ceases to amaze me.
Alex's room is (being) decorated in camo and UT orange accents. Thanks to Pinterest, I covered his old cork board to match his new decor:
I also used some old bottle caps for push pins (glued thumb tacks to them). Alex loved it! When he and Bigs go out for man breakfast, Alex gets a "classic soda" (any soda in a glass bottle), so he loved that I used the bottle caps.
We moved this little table into his room to give him a nightstand. I used the leftover fabric from the cork board to cover the lamp and add a little skirt to the table. Alex loves being able to read in bed with his lamp and have a spot to put his glasses when he takes them off.
This is my craft area:
This is the loft area on our second floor. I'm afraid it's going to be a work in progress for a long time!I'm so ready to get back to scrapping, the big work space with lots of light have really inspired me....now only to find my scissors/cutters and tape runners. Ha!
I'm so thankful to have such a warm, love-filled home, even though it's not picture perfect!






No comments:
Post a Comment