I am OBSESSED with Pinterest. If you don't Pinterest or know what it is, please don't go there! HeHe! I kid, go there, but DO NOT blame me for the hours that you can/will spend on there pinning to your heart's desire!
I have TONS of pin boards and THOUSANDS of pins. I want to start sharing some of them that I make/do.
I made the above pictured casserole, SO yummy! I halved the recipe since it's just Andy and I eating it. It turned out fine. It would have been FABulous if I had used the peppers and onions (Andy won't eat them) and had used sausage instead of bacon (that's just me, I love bacon, but not on/in things, just bacon on the side....hmmmm, so that's where Alex gets it from?!).
I will definitely make this again, especially if we had company because it's so easy and ready for you when you wake up!







No comments:
Post a Comment