Yes, another recipe from Pinterest. This one has no source to follow as it leads you on a wild goose chase (the only downfall that I've found with Pinterest). I hate to not give credit, makes me feel bad, but I needed to share this with yall because it was yummy!
You'll need 1 roast, one packet of Zesty Italian dressing mix, one packet of brown gravy mix, one packet of Ranch dressing mix and 1/2 cup of water (I used one cup because I didn't remember what it called for as I was throwing it all into the crockpot before work and didn't have time to look it up!).
I put it all in the crock pot with some red potatoes, chunks of onion and baby carrots. It was divine! Loved it and look forward to making it again with less water to make the gravy thicker.
If you've tried a Pinterest recipe/craft, please let me know!
1 year ago







1 comment:
We made this too and loved it! My family loves Pinterest just as much as I do, especially at supper time :) Love and miss you, my sweet Jonnelle!
Post a Comment