Sunday, June 23, 2013

B'day Boy....

Have I told you that I'm still missing a box of scrapping supplies, will all but 1 of my border punches, all but 1 of washi tape, my corner rounder, my date stamp and goodness knows what else?  I'm very scared that the fell of the moving truck as I've looked high and low for it with no luck.  So with said box missing, I've pulled out some oldie but goodie supplies, like my Creative Memories hexagon punch:
 
This is the layout from Creating Keepsakes magazine that I wanted to lift:
Notice the little squares have rounded corners?  Well with no corner rounder to be found, I had to improvise, insert hexagon punch!  I'm happy with how mine turned out, but I'm still super sad about the missing box of scrap goodness, sigh.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love your layout much better! :) Hope your box of missing supplies turns up soon!