Happy Black Friday!!
Last night before going to bed I set the coffee to brew @ 3:00, set out my clothes, put my shoes/purse/coat by the door and set my alarm for 3:20! I was a woman on a mission.
I met my friend Jess at Kohl's at 4:00am (luckily it's only about 2 minutes from my house!). Jess had gotten there EARLY because she was in the middle of the line, so we got in fast. We had a plan and were out of there by 4:20, just in time to drive across the street to Walmart!
Walmart was open, BUT they wouldn't let you even TOUCH anything on super sale until 5:00 - seriously! We found the $3 pj's - character ones (Transformers and Lightning McQueen!) and stood there waiting for 5, luckily the other ladies that were hoovering around it were nice and we stacked what we wanted in a spot, so when the gentleman came over the load speaker, we grabbed and ran to toys!
Well we made our way to the toy section and wouldn't you know that all of the sale toys were in the center isle at the grocery side - I know:0. After fighting our way back across the store, we got everything that we wanted, checked out and headed to Target.
We got to Target before they opened at 6:00, so we opened store #3 (I know we didn't technically open WalMart, but I'm counting it!). Got our stuff and headed to another WalMart to get Tabitha her set of pots and pans that she wants (shhhhh, don't tell her!) that they were out of at the 1st Walmart.
I got home at 7:30, Alex & Andy were still in bed (Alex had made his way into our bed after I left!), Alex was just waking up and asked, "mommy where were you?" HaHa, little man, mommy was buying ALL of your Christmas gifts - bwwaaahaahaaaa, I love shopping on Black Friday, SO fun!!!
1 year ago






No comments:
Post a Comment