I need to be wrapping up Christmas gifts and getting them in the mail, but I had two bracelets to make that my friend ordered...
isn't that little girl one the cutest? I love making ones for girls, they're so fun and quick! Now I need to get my beads all ready for the movers to pack up, I know I've got loose beads hanging out in my cubbie, so I'll add that to my ever-growing list of things to get done. So at least my last bead order is wrapped up and ready to deliver. Now to get to some presents to ship to K-ville and Tally...
Last night I finally got started on my Christmas cards for our Secret Santa/Christmas card swap at J4K...
I totally lifted the idea from super-scrapper Jessica! I have to make 21 to swap, but I'd like to make some extras because I'm just lovin them. And don't expect to get one of the 21 that I get from the swap in the mail, I've seen a few of them and I know that I'm not going to be able to part with them, they're all SO stinkin cute, but I will take pics of them and post them here so you can see how talented all of the scrappy ladies down at J4K are.
Okay, time to get goin...






3 comments:
I LOVE YOUR CARD!!!!!!!
Oh and the bracelets are darling!
Please tell me this is working now!! LOL
Love your bracelets, and the card!!!
Post a Comment