So we've kissed two dozen toady houses and NO princes, yet! I found our dream-house, but no deck (don't step out of the sliding glass door!) and an unfinished basement, BUT sideyard has a pond, there are tons of trees and best of all, it has a WOLF stove and a HUGE island with granite! No go though unless they'll add a deck and a basement, leaving it at the same price - not.
Andy is off today - he hooked up my computer, so I can now post pics! Yay! But back to him...he's going to take off maybe tomorrow, but definitely Friday to look at houses, so he can see for himself that I'm not being dramatic by saying that if you're insisting on a 3 car-garage, a deck & a finished basement in HIS price range, they're dumps!
Alex and Andy are out on the deck of our apartment, sweeping it and smoking a cigar (I'll let you guess which one is doing what!), so I took a few shots:
The beautiful view from our apartment
Why can't you see Alex's face?!
Because he's all bundled up - hehe! (although daddy says it's because mommy's a bad photographer - blah.)
Well, I guess they're cold because they're coming in! Time to unwrap the little man...






1 comment:
Aww....the snow is so pretty!! It looks very cold!! Good luck on the house hunt! Thanks for the pictures!
Post a Comment