Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Our little fishy...

Here's little man at swim lessons tonight: (he's on the far right end)










Everyone seems very concerned about Alex taking swim lessons in the land of snow and ice, but it's an indoor pool and Andy & I can attest to the fact that it's sweltering inside - I'll be wearing a short sleeve shirt to next weeks' lessons! We felt like we were sitting in a sauna. I take his wet shorts off of him, put dry clothes on him (I remembered dry undies tonight, so unlike Monday, no camando!) and since I keep his hair short, it dries quick, plus I put a fleece hat on him! Oh, and daddy goes out and gets the truck real warm while I get him changed into his dry clothes!!

Have a HAPPY Valentines Day tomorrow!

2 comments:

3 Great Girls said...

Look at Alex go!!!! Yeah!
:)

Jennifer Wiemann said...

How fun! So, when are you guys going to be ready to come back and swim at OUR pool? I'll have the drinks ready in our incognito "cooler"!