
Another challenge at j4k is a year long challenge, a Deck of Me, using a deck of playing cards to decorate/scrap - 52 weeks in a year/ 52 cards in a deck of cards - coincidence?! (They give us the theme/quote for each week.) I had to play catch-up since this week was week #6. It is the first time I've ever made anything scrappy for myself - I have made gifts for others, premade albums for others and the albums that I've done so far are for Alex, but I'll be doing more "me" albums in the near future since I unearthed some photos while unpacking! Here are my cards:






I made some Valentine cards:

I also made some birthday cards, but don't have pics of them, although they're super cute - a felt cupcake with a real birthday candle sticking out (lifted from super scrapper Jess!) and it says, "make a wish".
Other happenings...Alex started swim lessons on Monday and I would post pics, but I forgot my camera - bad me! Lessons are on Monday and Wednesdays and I WILL take pics tonight, I have the camera in the bag with his towel. He love it and wanted to stay and swim longer. He's very excited that he gets to go again tonight!
Well, I'm off to make something for dinner.






2 comments:
WOW, I love the train page...and the deck of cards! That looks so good!! You inspire me all the time!
I love it all. The cards are so cute and the deck of cards are awesome. Makes me want to do it!
Post a Comment