Saturday, March 8, 2008

He's hoooooome...

After three long weeks, Andy is home for the weekend! Alex and I are both pulling him in a million directions, but he's lovin every minute of it (doncha love the 90's throwback song reference there??).

What made his homecoming even better? He walked around the house and kept saying how great it looked, that I had done a great job, yay me! What little does he know that I haven't touched a thing other than my scrap supplies since he left until Thursday, then I got into high gear making the house look magnificent (I work better under pressure, with a deadline!).

Okay, we're off to run a million errands, have lunch at Hooters (yes, Alex is SO excited to go to his fave restaurant!) and just eat up every minute until he gets back on the plane at dark thirty Monday morning.

Before I go, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas (man what's up with me and the tunes this morning, I'm just too chipper for my own good!) in my scrap room as I've gotten to Christmas 2005, here's what I've done so far:




Have a great weekend!


No comments: