Thursday, March 13, 2008

Where does the time go....

I cannot believe that it's almost the middle of March, it's flying past, mostly because Alex is so darn excited about his birthday (and so am I!), so the excitement helps the days speed away.

As luck would have it, we're having a warm weather snap (in the low 40's!!!) and I got Alex a snowboard for his birthday. I'm very torn, give it to him and make due with the little snow that we still have or save it for the winter (I have lots of other stuff to give him). It's a very cool snowboard, it's plastic with a handle, almost like a scooter with no wheels - ah heck, he can still ride it down the yard on the grass, he's gettin it!

We're getting our new office furnature delivered today, so I really need to get the computer unplugged and moved so they have a place to put everything. My new mattress set is also coming today, I cannot wait for bed tonight, ahhh, love my sleep, especially on a new mattress!

Before I go, I was famous for a day again over at j4k, they chose this layout for their homepage on Tuesday (such treat!):



This is Alex and JP in C'ville, VA - so not a typical layout for me having only one picture and the picture itself doesn't show their faces, but I have to say that it's one of my all-time fave layouts that I've done, just love everything about it!

Have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

Jennifer Wiemann said...

Hey! Does that make JP famous too? Great layout! I think we'll head to that park after school today! Thanks for the inspiration!!