Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I've been tagged...

And by a FAMOUS person - Donna Salazar is a rising (very fast) scrapbook star, who was just hired by Prima and she tagged ME!

So here's what's up:

Here are the rules…
Link to your tagger and post these 3 rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1. I cannot stand The Wizard of Oz and have never watched it in its entirety, but have seen the entire movie in bits and pieces (some of those times my sis was sitting on me to make me watch it!).

2. I love having my eyebrows waxed.

3. I don't get pedicures often because my feet are very ticklish.

4. My favorite nail polish color is OPI Cajun Shrimp.

5. Love cigars - the smell, the taste, love them - detest cigarettes.

6. I will only put sweet pickles on my sandwiches/burgers, not dill, but like to eat dill pickles on the side.

7. I embarrass VERY easily (I even get embarrassed for people on tv!)


Okay, so tags: Kristi, Jess, Jennifer W., Missy, Melissa. (I know that's only 5, but I don't have anyone else that can do it or hasn't already done it!)


Before I sign off, here's my Deck of Me #9 (the theme was to do a "right now" quote):
(the litte definitions are: family, mother, homemaker, scrapbook, adventure, live, love, and home - all of the things that have made my life the life of my dreams).

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I posted my 7 random /weird facts on my blog!!! LOL