Monday, May 26, 2008

A new look!

Thanks to my friend Kristi, I spruced up the ole blog a lil bit! I went to this blog and got the template for free! And you know that I am computer illiterate, so if I can do it, anyone can!!


We had a nice, relaxing Memorial Day weekend, I hope you did too. I even got in some scrappy time - yay me!!




This one is scraplifted from Vicki Boutin in the Scrapbooks Etc. Feb/March 2008 issue.


This one is scraplifted from Tracy Kyle in the Scrapbooks Etc. April 2008 issue.

So, all of those layouts ideas that I tear out from magazines actually do get used sometimes!!

I'm looking forward to a nice, slow week this week - the only thing that we have on the calendar is Alex's kindergarten Open House on Wednesday (yes, it's early, but they'll have another one before school starts - this one is to inform parents so we can help prepare the kids over the summer). No swimming lessons, no ice skating lessons and no meetings about therapies/autism testings, just aaaaahhh, a normal schedule at a normal pace with a much-needed eye brow wax for me as soon as I drop Alex off at school tomorrow!

Okay, I'm off to bed, night!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I LOVE the new look!!! I love this layout, very bright and summery..is that a word?? good luck on that eyebrow wax, I've been needing one for about 2 months now, and I'm very behind!!!!

Dawn said...

Your LO's are AWESOME!! LOVE the new look! I gotta go check that out. Hope you had a great week. I do owe ya an e-mail. Now that I am feeling better, I can scrap and catch up with friends. :-)

PS-I LOVE that Blake Lewis song!! :-)