I love these little totes, I use them for EVERYTHING, not just groceries and they hold a surprisingly large amount of items. As I was checking out at Target today, this little twerp had the nerve to ask my why people use "these things" - hello, as soon as you hit puberty and start complaining about global warming, then maybe you might see the need for reusable grocery bags! Okay, I'm seriously not turning all "green" on you here, I'm just grumpy I guess - I cheated on my diet yesterday with brownie bites (3) and sugar cookies (4) and a KFC biscuit w/ gravy and a breast WITH extra crispy skin, which makes me grouchy, but it was all soooooooooooo good! Anyhow, pick up a reusable grocery bag or ten (like me, so you can get to the store and have NOT 1 in the car because they're all at home with 2 0r 3 items in each one scattered throughout the house!), I promise you'll love them!
I did a fun challenge at J4K in honor of the last day of school in Edmond, it was to scrap a school layout using non-school paper. Here's mine: 
The journaling reads: "SPOT is Speech and Occupational Therapy. Alex goes to SPOT on Tuesdays & Thursdays. They do lots of fun things; Miss Dawn & Miss Betsy work w/ the students so creatively that Alex doesn't think of SPOT as school ~ to him it's like a mini-field trip.
He planted this little cup of grass to work on sensory/touching/working w/ the damp soil. We put it in his special name bowl to keep safe!
Crystal Lake Elem., MN 2008"
I finally used some of my super-cool grungeboard on this (the title), love it! I saw felt flowers like that somewhere and thought, "I can totally make those", so while watching Saturday morning cartoons with my little punkin, I stitched these together - so fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment