Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!!

Hope you are having a fun-filled day!

Andy & Haley have been on the lake fishing since 7 am and not sure when they'll be back. I've made fresh salsa, guac, and tater salad - they're chillin in the fridge to take to a pool party tonight. We'll probably all need naps so we can enjoy the evenings' festivities, I've got the yawns already.

I'm beginning to think that the 4th is my fave holiday, it's so FUN and happy; no gifts to buy, so it's not stressful; Haley is usually with us; it falls on or around our trip to the beach; and best of all, after today, it will be Parker Levi Buhl's birthday!!! Jenny & Jon are going in at 11am for a 1pm C-section - woo hoo! So excited and I know that in Knoxville there are three extremely excited little girls waiting to meet their baby brother - love them SO much!!

Okay, I'm off to rescue the gallon of ice cream from Alex - he seems to think it's for him to dive into any time he feels and not for the yummy peach sweet bread we're having for dessert - stinker!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Enjoy all your festivities! Hope your 4th was fun for you and your family!