Saturday, July 5, 2008

It only took me three days to complete this...


Not that I spent 36 hours creating one layout (which in my snail-like scrapping abilities, really doesn't sound all that unreasonalbe!), but I started on Thursday and finally finished this morning.
I'm really digging printing out wallet sized photos for large events, such as Alex's sports camp, so I can get lots of pictures scrapped, but not having tons of layouts! Loved using Elsie papers, she rocks! I haven't done a two-page-layout in ages, but it was painless.
Okay, I'm off to whip up a veggie tray for a cook-out with friends and maybe some more homemade salsa - the other was a hit at last night's cookout, that and the guac & tater salad, gone in minutes! Good times!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

This LO ROCKs! I LOVE Elsie too! I also LOVE the idea of using wallet photos to get a ton on the page. I hope you had fun at your cook outs. Homemade salsa...YUM! I am so jealous!!! :-)