We met them at Minnehaha Park - gorgeous! There is a huge water fall - here's Alex and Maddy looking at it:
Alex and Abby took a break from hiking to put their feet in the cool water:
We rented surries to ride around the park - here is the Joshi family in their double seater, which was VERY difficult to manuever. Look at TT on the front - she had THE best time sitting up there and LOVED the ride!!!
Here we are in ours, with only one seat, it was pretty easy to use (well, that and I had an in-shape 16 year old pedalling like a speed bullet!!). By the end of the ride, Alex was sitting in the front basket, just chillin like the king of the world!
Such a fun day, now we're headed to the Mall of America for an ALL-day adventure - Alex cannot wait to show the Joshi girls Nick Park and LegoLand!!






1 comment:
I LOVE when friends and family come to visit. I agree, it is like you were never apart. Looks like you had a great time together. Someday I would love to go to the Mall of America. It's on my list... :-)
Post a Comment