Thursday, August 21, 2008

Cable is evil...

This is what I told my sis yesterday when I called her to ask her who the heck are the Kardashians?? Well know I know who they are and almost everything about them after watching E's marathon of their shows!! And why can I name all eight of Jon and Kate's kids' names?? Another example of the evil cable - I can whip up some gourmet meals in just 30 minutes, what show have I been watching faithfully??? Yep love me some RR and last night my hubby benefited from it as we dined on pistachio crusted orange roughy, four cheese risotto and white wine green beans!

Tonight we're having Italian Meatloaf made with mashed cannellini beans instead of bread crumbs topped with a marsala mushroom sauce instead of ketchup. Not sure how I'm gonna live eating meatloaf without ketchup (sorry for this sin JuJu!) and a little sad that I'm not going to have a meatloaf sammie for breakfast, but we'll see.

Hope you're having a good day!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

sounds like we watch all the same shows!! LOl
Have you seen The Hills on MTV...another addiction!!