But I just scrap at a snail's pace, so I don't get much finished! I got my first Studio Calico kit last week and it's inspired a few layouts (LOVE that kit, so glad I treated myself, but also haven't used any of my JoAnn's or Archiver's coupons, I threw them away! WOW, huge for me, they weren't expired, but I threw them out because if I let myself join SC kit club, that's my scrappy $$ for the month!).
Here are two layouts using the SC kit:
A card for my BFF Krista (she's recovering from beautifying herself and doing great!):
This layout was SO fun to make and surprisingly took me only a few hours to do, which is fast for me:
And a birthday card that's got so much embossing (dry and heat) that it's crazy:








3 comments:
The Archivers lo is AWESOME!!!! Love that hidden journaling!!!! What does it say and since it was a quicky...make me one ok!
Love everything you have done. Your awesome!
I LOVED your LO's when I saw them in the SC gallery. I am so glad you joined. I LOVE it there and have made so many friends. :-)
hi! found you on SC...beautiful layouts!
love your blog too!
Post a Comment