Saturday, August 9, 2008

Layouts...

I've actually gotten time to scrapbook some layouts - yay! I came across some random/extra pictures that I used in all of these layouts, which was fun, breaking away from my chrono scrapping. They're all inspired by challenges from Just4Keeps, love my j4k challenges, gives me a starting place/goal!

This one was to give words to live by:


This was a color challenge using the picture of the flower:




Use a transparency (I used a 4x6 scroll/border transparency over the photo):



Use a sepia or black/white photo:



This one I combined two of Jennifer's Monday challenges - sew (hand or machine or mock w/stamps or rubons) and scrap a conversation:



Well, thanks for peekin!

I'm off to get us packed for a day on the lake - Andy's been out there since sunrise, he's fishing and relaxing - Alex and I chose sleep, coffee and cartoons, but luckily since we're across the street from the lake, we just walk over and he'll pick us up!

Have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

LOVE these LO's Jonelle! They are AWESOME! Hope you have fun at the lake. I would choose sleep and coffee too!! :-)

Jenny said...

Thanks for sharing your layouts-they are just beautiful! Everything you do is so creative and perfectly done, and you are also a wonderful mommy/wife/aunt/sister-in-law/friend. How do you do it all? I love and miss you so much!

Kristi said...

Aww Alex is so big and handsome! I bet you have girls chasin him already! :)

Jennifer Wiemann said...

Great layouts! You rock!