Unfortunately I have no pictures to post and I'm so sad because we had National Night Out in our neighborhood last night and it was OH so fun, I wish I had run back home for my camera, but the cute firemen, I mean, the firetrucks roaring their sirens, showed up and Alex and I both were distracted. Alex made friends with all of the firemen and invited them to come to our house - he cracks me up. It was nice to meet other neighbors and visit with the ones we've already met.
After 5 1/2 looooong years, we have cable again! Andy's not too happy about it, but I'm actually saving us $15 a month on our internet service by having cable. Alex was extremely excited this morning to find Wednesday to be "good cartoon day", which is normally reserved only for Saturdays.
I've gotten bitten by the beading bug again since my friend Susan is now a beading fanatic, so hopefully I'll get pictures of my creations up here soon (I don't make as much as she does since she doesn't know how to get her closures done, so I have to get those set up for her, then finish them, but she's having fun and it's nice to have a friend to enjoy crafting with again).
Pioneer Woman has an awesome pulled pork recipe up today - so I'll be swinging by the grocery for a pork shoulder this evening. I'll let you know how it turns out (we'll probably have it on Friday since it sounds time consuming - darn, wish it were crock pot friendly!).
I'm off to get our picnic ready - Alex and I are going to the splash-pad after I pick him up from school.
Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
1 year ago






1 comment:
yea for you! I am glad you are making your beautiful jewelry again!
Post a Comment