This is a "Mommy bracelet":
And here's an amber/brown set:
I haven't made any jewelry except for special orders in ages, but the other day one of Alex's teachers noticed a bracelet that I had on and asked where I got it. I told her I made it and she said that she owns a purse/accessories store about 20 miles south of here and she and I should "talk". I need to get some things put in together to show her - I'll let you know how it goes.
I'm off to try to get one more layout or card done before bed, night!






5 comments:
Your jewelry is beautiful Jonnelle! I used to have a mommy bracelet but mine broke and I have never gotten another one. I might be hitting you up with a purchase in the future...if you would be interested :)
I LOVE the Goodreads feed that's on your blog! I hadn't heard of that before, but guess what? Now, I have and I have already put my book lists on my blog, too!! Thanks so much!!
These are BEAUTIFUL! What a talent you are!! :-)
GIRL!!! I never knew you made jewelry! What the!?!?! Those are beautiful! Good luck with the store! That would be awesome!!!
You do such beautiful work Jonelle! Not only your jewelry, but your scrapbooking and cards too.
Love the new look of your blog!
Jewelry is awesome! Love it.
Post a Comment