I've started a yearly tradition for my Maw's birthday, for the woman who has everything except more time with her grandbabies, making her a mini album from pictures of our yearly beach vacation.
I made this mini in 2 hours (not including the pasting and drying time or journal/picture printing) using scrap chipboard and yummy fabric from charm/jolly packs that I get from Fat Quarter - they're cut already, pinked, better yet!
Here it is:
Now I'm off to the po to mail it, thanks for takin a peek!
***I've had to people ask where pictures are of my new 'do, I'll take one when I fix it - ya know how it is when they style it for you and you just don't love the look (but love the cut!)?! She used a flat iron on my hair (Haley's balking - hehe!) and I've never used one before (I know, I'm like so behind in the times!), didn't really like how it looked. So picture of new hair coming soon!






6 comments:
Such a cute book. She is going to love it!
Great job with the mini!! I so love those colors together.
Wow Jonelle! I love the little book. I am sure she will treasure it. We miss you in OK! Can't wait to see that new do!
I LOVE your mini album. It is so sweet! What a great keepsake for all the pics from your trip. She will definately love it too! :-)
That is beautiful! Love the stitching, so well done!
JONNELLE.....SO cute!!! What a great idea to make a book out of fabric that way. And seriously, there's like no cutting just a bit of stitching...I love it so much.
Now get on with showing us your hair....an Aveda salon? You lucky duck!
~Kim
Post a Comment