Monday, September 29, 2008

CRASH...

Our computer crashed Friday night, Andy worked on it all day Saturday, the garbage man just toted it off with the Monday trash pickup!
We have a new computer now, lost lots of pictures (luckily many of them are here on the blog, but not all) and Andy still has to put our programs on this one, but for now, I can at least check email and blog.
I'll post pictures soon - took pictures of my new do, made another mini album.
So what does one do when they have no computer (other than have an anxiety attack?!), clean my scrap room, and sew table skirts, make wall art...pictures will come soon of the finished/completed room (have to go buy a little more fabric because I got a little fancier with the table skirts than I had originally planned!).
Little man woke up yesterday morning all stuffed up, started messing with his ear by the afternoon and woke up coughing/stuffy/ear red this morning, so we're off to the doctor.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

OMG!!!! That is one of my worst nightmares!!! I haven't backed up things that need to be backed up, etc. I need to get on that this week!!! But I imagine if I didn't have my computer my house might be clean!!!???? I want to see the new 'do!!

~Kim said...

Oh Jonnelle! That is one of my biggest fears is losing my computer. Thanks for the reminder to back up the pictures. I would just be sick if I lost them all. So sorry you did to yours. : (

Can't wait to see pictures of your new hair 'do....bet it's adorable! Oh and your housey projects too! Inspire me please!

~Kim

3 Great Girls said...

New Computer...thats good...right?
I hope Alex just has a cold, but it seems to be that season.
Missing you lots lately!