Thursday, September 4, 2008

Presenting...

Our little kindergartner:


He went straight to his locker and hung up his backpack:


Alex and his teacher, Mrs. Bree:


While he was at school, I went to the farmers market and got this gorgeous bouquet of flowers for only $5!! And some yummy yellow and red grape tomatoes:


And this smorgasbord of delish veggies:


Last night I tossed the zucchini (golden and regular), onions and cubed Mahi Mahi with EVOO, sea salt and pepper - broiled it, yum! I made a green bean, red potato and grape tomato salad with fresh scallions, double yum! Tonight we're having steak and I'll roast the rest of the potatoes in the oven and make a big salad!

I'm off to get house clean and enjoy it staying clean for a few hours before the tornado blows off of the school bus!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

3 Great Girls said...

OH MY GOODNESS look at him! Wow Kindergarten. Cool! Hope he had a really really great day!

Kristi said...

He looks so handsome on his first day of Kindergarten!
Your blogs always make me hungry!!!