Friday, September 5, 2008

Wow, I'm **blushing***

The fabulously talented Dawn gave me this:


I feel like a scrappy super star, just look at her work, blows me away with creativity!!

Anyhow, the rules for the award are -
(1) The winner can put the logo on their blog.
(2) Link the person you received your award from.
(3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
(4) Put links of those on yours.
(5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.

Now I get to nominate 7 people:
Jenny (check out my beautiful neices and handsome nephew!!)
Trisha (watch this blog, she's gonna be famous in the scrap industry one day!)
Jennifer (SU! goddess)
Annie (SU! princess)
Amy (she cooks, she scraps, she's ultra organized, what's not to love?!)
Erin (Amy's sister who could be mistaken for her twin in the talents category, but they don't look that much alike, but you kwim?!)
Krista (only because you blog every 3 or 4 months and you might include a picture of my godson and his big bro that I can print off so I can have pictures of them - hehe, have to give you a hard time because I love ya and you cannot sing our song with me anymore!)

Have a great TGIF - I'm waiting on the UPS delivery of my Studio Calico kit - Oh Happy Day!!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

You are a scrappy superstar my dear! Did your SC kit come? I love the colors of it this month. Really like OA papers. Have fun creating this weekend. Definately TGIF! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hope you get your SC kit soon! Can't wait for mine! Congrats on the award!