Hello Friday readers! Hope you're looking forward to the weekend - Andy's headed to the border (Canada!) to do some fishing with his boss, so lil man and I are on our own - we might have to take in a movie at the theater if the weather keeps looking so gloomy.
I was able to do a couple of layouts this week and get layouts put in albums, which felt good to take of. I'm on my fourth day of reading my new Scrapbooks Etc., there's just so much good stuff in there, I take my time savoring every page - hehe!
This layout was a Quickie Challenge at j4k, we were challenged to use alliteration in our title or journaling. This paper is from the add-on at SC that I got and the scan doesn't show it, but I used diamond affects on all of the 3's!

This layout was for Erin's Thursday Inspiration using a sketch - LOVE sketches! I'll use it again since I didn't stick to the sketch as exactly as I would have liked, plus I love a good grid/box!

Have a wonderful weekend!






No comments:
Post a Comment