I ran across this site on a friend's blog to see what your child's height will be as an adult - very fun! It said that Alex is going to be 6'3 - WOW! What does it say about your child(ren)???
I doesnt look like my girls got any of the tall genes in my family. My dad is 6'3 my brother is 6'1 and my grandfathers are both over 5'11. My mom was 5'4 and my mil is 4'11. I dont think the girls will be any taller than my mom. Ah but they will be cute little short girls! Hehe!
2 comments:
I doesnt look like my girls got any of the tall genes in my family. My dad is 6'3 my brother is 6'1 and my grandfathers are both over 5'11. My mom was 5'4 and my mil is 4'11. I dont think the girls will be any taller than my mom.
Ah but they will be cute little short girls! Hehe!
My DD is tall for her age...it says she'll be 5'9. I wouldn't be surprised by that at all:)
Post a Comment