Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Scrapbooking again...

Yes, I once again scrapbook! My room is finished except for a shelf and some sheets of scrapbook paper decoupaged to be hung, so I took some pictures before I started getting creative and messing it up again! (actually, I made one layout and cleaned up afterwards, putting everything away, yay me, now if only that cleaning up afterwards stuff will last - haha, probably not!)

Here's my sewing corner - Andy is going to hang a shelf above my table that will house my rack of spools and probably fabric in baskets since my one fabric basket that you cannot see in the picture is over-flowing:


This is my work table:


My matching curtain, with my scrappy clock that you cannot see because of glare (click on the words if you want to see the clock, it will take you to the pic in my gallery at J4K):


This is flower central with some looms of fabric to brighten things up:


Close up of the looms - I had been collecting looms and bits of fabric to do this for a long while now, but saw how Janna Wilson used looms inside of looms for a very cool look, so I borrowed her fab idea (she's full of fab ideas;) and used my fiskars shapes to create the butterflies:


I got to play with my new Studio Calico kit to make this:


I'm off to hopefully get another layout done before the bus brings Alex home!

Hope you're having a terrific Tuesday, thanks for popping in!

4 comments:

vtpuggirl said...

You have so much table space, I'm jealous of that. I don't have much, I scrap on the floor most of the time. I got my SC kit a couple of hours ago, haven't had a moment to open it yet!

~Kim said...

so where's my invite to scrap with you?!?! Your room looks amazing! I love the table curtains you made....heck you are curtaining (a word?) your tables and I can't even curtain my windows!

Love the loom idea...I'm trying to convince my mom to do that in her kitchen. I may just do it before she can object!

~Kim

Jenny said...

Jonnelle...your craft room is a dream! I love how you've got everything all organized and color-coordinated! The scrappy clock is too cute! Was it hard to make? Love your new layout of the family!

Dawn said...

Look at you crafty girl! This post makes me smile. Wish I lived closer so we could scrap together and I could check out your craft room. Love that LO! You are rockin' the SC kits!! :-)