Friday, October 10, 2008

Layouts...

I've been having go-arounds with the support people at HP trying to get my old, user (read: me!) friendly photo editing software back, this new one is just not what I need to be able to scan layouts, which makes me cranky!



Okay, hopping off my box! Here are the layouts that I've done in the past few days, love the mojo flowing in my clean craft room!

I loved Nicole S.'s layout over at Studio Calico, so I lifted her "sketch". This was out of my box, I got messy with some red paint and love how it turned out:



Love this Santa stamp paper that I've had forever, so I'm glad I got to use it. I threw in some of my new paper from the SC Oct. kit (the green checked with numbers) - it's delish:


This was our change of address card that I couldn't wait to scrap after I bought this cute Fancy Pants transparency (also it's hard to tell but on the snow family, I added our initials to their scarves to make a snow A, J and little A!):


This layout was inspired by Nicole S. over by SC (you must check those dt ladies out over there!). Her layout that I lifted used some beautiful flowers across the ribbon that were very special, created by Studio Calico called "Aleida's Garden Flowers" to honor the beautifully talented Aleida Franklin. I wasn't able to get that add-on, but I hope that my garden that I made in honor of Aleida will do her justice (I'm tearing up as I type, miss her so and I never even met her irl, but I ache for her sweet hubs and two young children):

Below the "thank you" I wrote on a transparency to say "Lord for blessing me so!".

Thank you for stopping by and have a great Friday!

7 comments:

Dawn said...

Love your LO's Jonelle! Really like the 'getting messy with paint'. That is always a fun touch. Nicole S is an amazing talent. I was so happy to be able to meet her at CHA this past Summer. I am in awe of ALL the talented gals on the SC DT. They Rock! Happy Friday!! :-)

Unknown said...

These LO's are all just fabulous!!! I am totally inspired by each and everyone of them. TFS!

caroline said...

fabulous LOs! :)

Larajc said...

Love the paint. Great layouts!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful LOs!

Terri said...

beautiful post..

Jenny said...

Your LO's are absolutely beautiful! I can't decide which one I like best...they're all so good! Thanks for sharing. You are inspiring me to get my scrapbook things out and get cropping! ;)