These are for Alex's room (blanket $8, drawer pulls $4.24, sheet set $3.98):
For my room (queen sheet set $12.48, extra set of pillow cases $1.98 and a throw pillow $3.48):
For the half bath (garbage can $5.07):
And on top of all that, I had to buy groceries, so my arms got quite the workout pushing that cart around!
Here's my finished mantel with the boo garland (excuse the duck picture, couldn't convince someone to let me take it down for decor purposes):
The picture doesn't show it, but I took the leftover purple beads and hung them in the flowers on the left.
Ice skating lessons started back up on Saturday. This lil man took off as soon as he hit the ice, like he's been on them every day for the past two months, which he hasn't:
Alex loved using the power washer on the deck, he's already gotten the power tools obsession - starting early, this one is:
After church on Sunday, we came home to chili in the crock pot, yum:
I attempted to make Wiemann's beer bread, it came out like a brick, not sure what I did wrong, but it was good dipped in the chili. Of course it was overcast outside, perfect for watching football, eating chili, then taking a nap - aaaahh, good end to the weekend!
I'm stalking my front door this morning, the UPS man is scheduled to deliver my Studio Calico kit - oh such excitement!!!
Hope you had a delightful weekend and Happy Monday.






8 comments:
wow....I'm off to Target!!!!!!
great finds! nothing like good clearance stuff...
love the boo banner!
You are such a great shopper! Wish you were here to shop with--it's not my fav thing to do! My house needs lots of decorating! That chili looks so yummy! It makes me want some--can you send some my way? :) Hope the UPS man comes soon with your kit! Love you!
i totally did the same thing at Target yesterday - one of those rare trips without kiddos, so you know I had to check out every clearance display!
Lucky you, getting your SC kit today!! I have a PO Box so mine is always a surprise! Great Target deals..I rarely go there because I spend waaay too much! Love the Boo banner, and my DH has some ducks he would love to display but they have been banished to storage, lol!
Great bargains, esp the bedding wow! Awesome mantel too! Have fun with your SC kit, tomorrow for me.
I think I need to come move near you. You could take me bargain shopping and teach me how to cook great food! What a great weekend you had! :-)
Darn you Jonnelle...you are such an enabler! I have avoided going to Target for quite a few weeks because I just need to save some money for Christmas....and then you go off showing such amazing goods at giveaway prices. I may have to stop tomorrow....I pass three on the way home from school. And on Sunday, ours here in Yukon opens!!
Thanks Jonnelle...I'm blaming you when Joey starts questioning me!
~Kim
Post a Comment