Here's my cover - you'll see that it's smaller than #20 and #19...hmmm....have to wait till the end to see it all put together to see what I came up with!!
I made my own transparency following April's Saturday Inspiration video, check it out, she's rockin the tutorials!
(that's my cool number stamp from Studio Calico, LOVE it!)
#19:
I'm trying to keep it simple, a picture or two, three buttons, scallop edges, ribbon border and focus on journaling.
*Just in case you didn't know, my brother was killed in a car accident at 17, so this is just a small piece of how I want to help Alex to come to know his Uncle!
Thanks for coming to peek!






11 comments:
Really like the idea of this album. Looking good! :)
btw, did you cut the number stamp or are you masking the other bits somehow?
What a great way for Alex to get to know his Uncle! The cover and pages are just beautiful! Love the blues and browns. Can't wait for the next pages! I am looking forward to learning more about your brother. Love you lots!
cool idea for an album...and i love how you're using the stamp!!
super creative!!
very cool idea for an album! i just now saw your pics of the 3-d movie...it made me ill too, but it was fun that the boys got to enjoy it!
This beautiful and such a sweet album.
Looks super. Sorry you lost your brother, but I agree that it is important for you to have a way to share with Alex who he was. I try to do the same thing with my mom, who missed my son by two years. My son loves it when he gets new information about her.
Jonnelle, what a wonderful way for your son to learn about your brother. Your journaling on No. 19 made me laugh. I love that he experimented with GI Joes. Never a dull moment!
i like it!
Love this mini album idea. So creative. It looks awesome! Can't wait to see more!!
OH THIS IS AMAZING! ((((hugs)))) didnt know about your brother so sorry. Can't wait to see this album I know this will be a labor of love and probably also will be hard to do though. hugs my friend. I TRULY understand that it doesn't always matter if it was a year or many years some wounds are still healing. Scrapping them are good for us! You will see. I get lots of feel goods when I scrap my dads story! You know IM just an email away if ya need a shoulder! HUGS!
Post a Comment