Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fall fun and layouts...

It's raining, it's pouring...well, not pouring but it's just drizzly, gloomy outside. It's making me especially grateful that we got to play outside with our neighbor and have some fun in the crisp leaves:


I helped the boys make a pile of leaves so they could jump in (and I could take pictures for some super cute layouts!) - they worked hard, but it was so worth it:

Their favorite part was throwing leaves at each other, such boys!

I have been taking advantage of the gloominess by retreating to my room to create!
I used my September and October kits from Studio Calico to make this one for a challenge at Just4Keeps - Jennifer's Monday Challenge to use die cuts. I have had that pencil die for a couple of years, so glad to use it:


Used my October Studio Calico kit for another one of Jennifer's Monday Challenges over at Just4Keeps - make a "thank you" layout. This one is for Haley's album, which is coming together slooooooooooooowwwly:
I've had Cathy Blackstone's layout from Scrapbooks Etc. sitting on my desk for ages, just waiting for me to lift her cute hand-cut/sewn pumpkin, so when Kathy's Sunday challenge was to hand-cut a major embellishment on your page, I went in search for a picture just so I could make that pumpkin!
Thanks for popping in!

7 comments:

Susan Beth said...

Wish we had some leaves to jump in around here - the wind blows the few we get off to the neighbor's field right away. Love the layouts, especially the first one.

3 Great Girls said...

your layouts are great and your pumpkin is awesome! LOVE IT!!!!
Alex looks like he really enjoyed his fall day.

mborrero said...

thanks for sharing. love it

Anonymous said...

oooh that pumpkin page has me swooning! i just love it!

Anonymous said...

Love your leaf photos! It has been too wet here to enjoy any time outside. Your layouts are all so gorgeous! Please send some of that creativity my way!!

Dawn said...

What FUN pictures! I love Fall! The boys look so cute and happy! Your LO's are awesome, as usual! I knew I recognized that pumpkin. I thought of trying that too. Yours came out FAB!! :-)

~Kim said...

I have that same picture idea on my list of things to do this weekend. The leaves seriously started falling last weekend and we have quite the piles blowing around here. I remember my dad raking huge piles and we would literally just fall into them.....can't wait to do that with Miss K! Looks like Alex had a ball!!

And look at all of those scrappy pages...woo hoo Jonnelle! You go sister. I hope to take some of your scrappy energy and do something creative soon!

OH!! Thanks so much for my RAK! I got it on Saturday and love it all. I will definitely use that up soon! Thank you a million times over. You are so sweet!

~Kim