Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Scrappin and Skatin...

We are keeping busy here in our little world, here are a few things we've been doing...

I entered an ATC (Artist Trading Card) swap at Studio Calico (thanks Jenn for organizing it!). Here are mine that I sent:


The back of both look just like this:
Had a couple of birthday cards to send out, here's one (the other looks almost just like it, I would have made a 3rd one just to have on hand, but ran out of that striped paper - I told you, I mass produce cards!):

On Saturdays, we can be found at the local indoor ice rink.
Here's my cute lil skater:

And there he goes:
We have one last swimming lesson and I would have pictures to share if my battery had not died, but I'll take pictures on Wednesday. Alex is an awesome swimmer and the instructor gave him flippers, so he shoots across the pool with them on in no time flat! He says when he puts the flippers on he turns into a "swimming robot".
Hope your Tuesday is terrific!!

7 comments:

Denise said...

Oh my gosh! Your ATC's are beautiful! I cannot wait to see it in person! Thank you in advance! :o)

Your son looks like he is perfectly comfortable in skates. A true Minnesotan. :o) You should see me in skates. Uhhh...maybe not. LOL!

Heather said...

Great ATC's! I forgot to photograph mine before I sent them out..ooops!

Kristii said...

Absolutely beautiful ATC's!! What a cutie your son is!! HOckey rules!!

Kristii said...

At least from the pictures It looks like he is into hockey!

Anonymous said...

Love your ATCs! I'm wishing I would have joined in! Beautiful card...I really need to start mass producing them! Great ice-skating pics! I am a terrible skater, but DH played hockey so he can skate circles around me!

Amy Adams (aka Scrapitgal) said...

Your ATC's turned out beautiful!! Love the pic of your little hockey guy!!

Jenny said...

Akex is the cutest ice skater! I love how you have him involved in so many things! I hope one day soon we will be able to visit and Alex can ice skate for us! Can't wait to see the swimming pictures. What an athlete!
I love your cards--just beautiful!