Yep, we woke up to SNOW!
Guess leaving my mum out in the rain to get some fresh water backfired on me:
We're off to Occupational Therapy, Pump-it-Up for a playdate then shopping for Alex a winter coat (yes, I know, shouldn't have waited - aauugh, I've been in complete denial that I live in MN!).
Happy Friday friends:)






16 comments:
WOW! I can't believe you woke up to snow! I bet Alex was so excited. Tell him his Aunt Jenny loved getting a good morning wave this Friday morning. I can't wait to get some big hugs very soon!
Enjoy the white stuff, but drive carefully! Hopefully Alex will have a ball playing in it or looking at it with wonder. My J jumps out of bed on mornings when there is new snow because it excites him so!
Oooh, so beautiful!! I can't believe we don't have any of the white stuff on the ground today. I bet we will by tonight though!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!
Oh my gosh snow!! Have fun!
Oh my gosh snow!! Have fun!
WOW! Snow?!?! Yikes! Although I live in Colorado and it's november and it hasn't snowed yet.
Ooooo SNOW!!!!! Time to play! :) have a great weekend!
i'm glad i'm not the only winter-coat-procrastinator! :)
i am so very jealous! it's beautiful!
how beautiful! I love it :)
Pretty snow!
While your out looking for a coat you should find some new cute boots or gloves to wear. If your gonna be in the land of snow and ice you should look stylish!
So jealous!! I love snow...making snow angels, snowmen, snowballs, just sitting with a nice cup of hot chocolate and watching the white flakes fall. But I'm sure once it finally hits here, I'll only want it around for a few days!!
Such a cute picture of Mr. Alex...he looks like he's inviting us all over for a visit!
~Kim
oh my I can't imagine driving or even waking up to move on a cold day like a snow day.
I would love to wake up to snow and not ICE.. Have a great day!
Better you than me right now. Though it looks pretty and my son would love to play in it, I would really just like Fall to last a little longer. I am not looking forward to driving in it everyday!
That just looks really cold! I just found some pictures of JP, Ben, and Alex on the sled in front of the townhouse! I'll have to send them to you!
Post a Comment