Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Veteran's Day...

such a wonderful holiday, honoring those who have served our country!

It's a cold sleeting day here filled with lots of laundry and paperwork/phone calls, but the bright spot is that I created a layout and some of my Deck of Me cards! Here they are...

Jaime's Tuesday Challenge at Just4Keeps was to lift her pieced layout, so I grabbed my Studio Calico kits (plus a random sheet of brown flowered paper) and came up with this:
(another layout for Haley's album - woo hoo!)

Deck of Me #31 - they don't make them like they used to:

Deck of Me #37 - Vacation:

Deck of Me #39 - fur friend:


Deck of Me #43 - what scares you? What are you afraid of? What "boo" sends shivers down your spine?:


Deck of Me #44 - your Mom:


Deck of Me #45 - "I am a...":


Thanks for popping by to take a peak!

8 comments:

amber said...

love your deck of me cards! i am inspired to start working on my deck each time i see your cards! one day i will get there! :)

Jenny said...

The LO of Haley is absolutely beautiful. She is going to love her album and treasure it always! Your deck of me cards are so great. My favorite is the "i am a..." It is so very sweet. I like the puzzle pieces. It reminds me of the Autism awareness ribbon! Such great ideas!

Susan Beth said...

Cute stuff!

Denise said...

Jonnelle, you have been buys creating gorgeousness. The layout is stunning and I just love your cards. The Wizard of Oz freaks me out, too. Especially the flying monkeys. Ewww.

3 Great Girls said...

Look at all your scrappiness! I just love it all!

liz mataraza said...

i loved reading your cards...too funny about the wizard of oz! but, really it is quite disturbing in parts.

love the pieced lo!

Francine said...

I love your deck of me cards!!!

Dawn said...

I love the LO for Haleys album! I don't know about the Wizard of Oz. I can take it or leave it.