Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Alex's Last Day of Therapy Party was...

...the "coolest thing ever", "awesome" and "the most fun"!!! Complete with a shaving cream slide, a car wash and cake!

Getting shaving creamed up:


There he goes:


He's having SO much fun:


Sorry for the sideways photo, you'd think by now I'd have learned how to fix it:


Afterwards, he went through the "Alex car wash" - it's a long skinny tube of material that he had to army crawl through that got all the shaving cream off:


Next came cake! Alex didn't want cupcakes, he wanted cakef (only after I explained to him that other than him, no one else might want pepperoni pizza at 9:30 in the morning!). He helped me bake it, but had to go to bed before I frosted it - he loved seeing it this morning, he said it looked like a giant sprinkle donut (his fave!):
This is Olivia, her little brother goes to therapy with Alex, so she got to come to the party! Olivia just turned 4 and has a little crush on Alex, we were glad she was there:

Here's a video of the wildman in action (don't forget to pause the music on the bottom right if you want to listen to the video):

2 comments:

Jenny said...

WOW! Looks like a blast! I love the shaving cream slide--what a great idea. Alex looks like he had so much fun. And I love his comment about the cake looking like a big sprinkle donut! Too cute! Tell him that his Aunt Jenny, Uncle Jon, girls and Parker buddy would eat pepperoni pizza with him any time of day! :) Love you all!

Dawn said...

What an awesome day for Alex! I think I might like to play on a huge slide with shaving cream too!Great job on the cake. It does look likes a big sprinkled donut. Funny how kids think! :-)