Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Do you want to see...

The layout that was the longest in joni-history scrapping?

It's not this one! This one actually didn't take that long and I really like how it turned out:


This one is it:


Why did it take so long? Was it because I covered the chipboard with pattern paper and filed/distressed it all? Or was it that I had to file/distress the letters for the title? Maybe it was because I didn't know what title to use until the magnificent Jessica posted this challenge over at Just4Keeps and I knew that I wanted to use the phrase "spread your wings and fly". Thanks Jess for the inspiration!!! And thanks to Krista for the cool bird paper, I just love it!!!

Tomorrow is Alex's last day of therapy - the insurance will only pay for 75 sessions a year and we've reached our limit. They are going to have a little party for him and he's SO excited. They let him choose which activity he wanted, last I heard it was a shaving cream slide!! FUN:)

Have you're having a terrific Tuesday!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Great LO's!! Lot's of great inspitation rhere. Love the title of 'spread yout wings and fly'. Have a great time with Alex today. He is such a little cutie! :-)