Friday, December 4, 2009

My $5 wreath...

I used to have gorgeous wreaths that took me hours to create, but one day I got tired of moving them from state to state and not being allowed (don't ask!) to hang them on my front door - they went to the Goodwill.
Now that I'm in my own house and can hang as many wreaths as I'd like, but have no wreaths and cannot access my craft supplies yet.
What to do? Well, I was at the $Tree buying storage/organizational bins and decided to get the fixins for a wreath. I don't love it but I do love being able to hang a wreath!

Next year's wreath will be gorgeous, but for $5, this is okay!!

Have a fab Friday!

**edited - sorry for the bad photo, the camera cord is still refusing to come out of hiding!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I get your "not being allowed" type of thing. And, I think you should hang a wreath on every door in your house!

3 Great Girls said...

I love it. Your so crafty! That would make a cute kids class......

Lisa said...

It's nice being able to do things you want to do. It's the simple things in life that really make us happy. ;)

Anonymous said...

I am pretty impressed with your $5 wreath!! :)