Just in case we wanted to remember watching Peyton make it to the Super Bowl!
This one is CUTE, I'm going to print it out to scrap:
This one made my coffee come out of my nose, it's SO funny and SO him:
And how's Daisy doing? She's SUCH a good girl! She loves playing in the snow and much to Alex's delight, she loves to play catch and brings the ball back to him, dropping it at his feet:
She loves chasing all of the squirrels in the back yard:
And she even stops to pose:
Now on to craftiness! I have not scrapbooked in forever and a day, so I was delighted to pull out my goodies for Alex's school project, a family heart:
I think I had more fun making it than he did, but he LOVED the UT paper that I had and the fire hydrant made him giggle!
If you have a minute, please say a prayer for my Maw, she's battling cancer and on the way to chemo the other day, she was in a car accident the other day that left her with a badly broken arm. We miss her and my Paw SO much, Alex & I have been "blessing" them in our nightly prayers.
Have a happy Monday bloggie readers! :)






2 comments:
thank you so much for your kind words. Alex's pictures are so great!! I love the one that you are going to scrap! What a great heart. So glad your dog is great. You are in my prayers always my friend.
First and formost, sending prayers!2nd love the project. I think I have more fun with them than B, sometimes too. Your dog is so CUTE!! Hey, and who doesn't love a good close up pic...hahaha! ;0)
Post a Comment