Friday, February 26, 2010

52 weeks: Stress Free...

Scrapbooking that is! Wouldn't 52 weeks of stress free life be divine? Aaah!

I {HEART} Janna Wilson and a scrapbook challenge, so I've really been enjoying playing along with her 52 Weeks: Stress Free Scrapbooking!

Week 6 Challenge: try something hybrid (scrap using your computer). I'm not a digi scrapper AT ALL, so I chose to print off the cute little free printable that Janna provided and found the Sparks song with a picture of Sparky online:




Week 7 Challenge: Scrap photos that are less than perfect. I LOVE this photo, but because I took it with my old phone, it's very grainy. It was still the only picture that I had from the fun day at the waterpark with Alex and his bestie, Max:

(*design lifted from Kelly Noel)
I still have some weeks to go back and complete, but for now, I'm loving the stress free scrapbooking life!

No comments: