Saturday, February 27, 2010

February Birthdays...

February is a busy birthday month in our family (don't even get me started on April and August...ugh!). Unfortunately this was the first year my Grandma wasn't with us for her birthday on the 18th, but know she celebrates every day now that she's in Heaven!

The 8th is my step-mom, Leah's birthday. I had NO idea what to get her (even though while shopping Saturday, I found THE cutest gift for her, so she'll get it for Mother's Day, Christmas or whenever I remember to visit the present stash!), so I usually create something with photos for her! This year I copied my uber talented Stampin Up! goddess friend, Jennifer Wiemann and made her a fridge frame! I got a 4"x6" magnetic acrylic frame from the WalMarts and made a 4"x6" scrap page of her adoring grandsons:

and Bada-Bing-Bada-Boom, had her gift (yes, I've been watching Cake Boss, thanks Krista for getting me hooked!).


Females February Birthdays: Leah (8th), Mimi (22nd) and Jen (23rd) ALL got this card:

I know, I am SO uncreative with my mass production of cards, but that's the type of card maker I am. Ugh, one day, I'll be better, I hope!

My daddy's birthday is also on the 23rd, so I came up with a masculine card for him:

He is another one that is THE hardest to buy for, but while shopping at The Fleet Farm (the greatest store EVAH, I've been told!), we scored a Weber grill condiment accessory thingie (he is the Weber grill master!) and a mack-daddy back scratcher that Alex tried out on himself and the dog proclaiming that it worked real good!

Thanks for reading my blabbering post...maybe I should delete all the words and just give you the pictures of the goods. Nah, too much work! Ha! Thanks for taking a peek!

2 comments:

3 Great Girls said...

Cute cute cute! I love the card for your dad.
Hope everyone had a happy birthday.

Mel C said...

You make the cutest cards!!