Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Life is good...

We've been having fun, especially with the huge ice-cycles that are "growing" off our roof:
Alex likes to use them like a sword, shocking, I know! Daisy likes to eat them like a bone, silly girl.
Alex has one more hockey lesson left. He's doing great and I'm trying to talk him into doing another session, we'll see:


We built a fort in the basement:

Love Cranium toys, we had hours of fun tearing it apart and making new creations. Alex's fave was this "space ship" and Daisy was the "alien" that got attacked with foam darts!

Santa brought Alex a paper airplane book that we've had fun with:


I just love the concentration (and his tongue sticking out) while he cut and folded. I forgot to take pictures of the finished planes, but we had lots of fun with them.
Coming soon: cards, layouts and taekwondo pictures!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Love your title! So glad that things are going well. I can tell that Alex is genuinely happy, and that makes me very happy! Tell him that Uncle Jonathan loved the picture of him with his icicle sword-so Cool! Love and hugs to you both.